Minimum Technical Requirements
The current UNH learning management system (LMS) is called myCourses, which is powered by Canvas. Prior to enrollment, compare your computer with the UNH technical standards to ensure it meets the minimum software and hardware requirements. Although you may be able to participate online without a compatible setup, matching the technical requirements will create a much smoother experience.
Ensure your computer meets minimum requirements and you are using a supported web browser to access the Internet.
Explore additional USNH Computer Software and Hardware Recommendations.
NOTE: If your online course or program requires live class times (a.k.a., synchronous sessions) you will need to have a camera and headset available for use.
If you have a technical question or issue:
- Contact UNH IT Support - available 24/7 - by submitting a question or calling 1-603-862-4242
- Explore online documentation for Canvas and other Academic Technology-supported services on the UNH Information Technology Knowledge Base
Software Skills Opportunities
If you need to develop or brush up on skills with academic software, you may benefit from the following resources:
- Affordable online courses offered by UNH Professional Development & Training (available to everyone)
- On-demand Microsoft 365 Training videos (available to everyone)
- On-demand Zoom Learning Center videos (available to everyone)
- On-demand LinkedIn Learning courses (available to enrolled students)
- On-demand Knowledge Base for supported learning tools and services (developed for the USNH community)
- Open Office Hours for help with Microsoft365 tools and Zoom (available to enrolled students)