Committed to a tradition of delivering a high-quality education experience, the University of New Hampshire (UNH) is the state’s flagship public institution. UNH Online continues that commitment of excellence with a range of online graduate degree and certificate programs geared for today’s learning needs.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP (MSN)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Cybersecurity Policy & Risk Management (MS)
- Educational Studies (MEd)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Global Conflict & Human Security (MS)
- Health Data Science (MS)
- Intellectual Property (MIP)
- International Criminal Law & Justice (MICLJ)
- National Security Intelligence Analysis (MS)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Social Work (MSW) Advanced Standing
- Social Work (MSW)
UNH offers undergraduate and graduate level courses online. Online Undergraduate Courses follow the same schedule as our on-campus classes, where our Masters degree terms vary.