State Authorization Status

The University of New Hampshire participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) which allows us to enroll residents living in the District of Columbia and 47 states that have joined this cooperative. More information about SARA including a full list of participating states can be found at

Through individual agreements with the departments of education in California and Florida, we are also authorized to enroll residents of these states in our online programs.

  • Louisiana residents: At this time, we can not enroll students from Louisiana for our Post-Masters Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate. 

Please contact us with any questions you may have:

UNH Online


Phone: 855-250-6699