The CPRM degree prepares you to develop strategy and policy for managing risks to the data and infrastructure that businesses and society rely on, building a skillset that can help you advance or change your career trajectory in a variety of fields. In this program, you will learn the skills:
- To develop policy and plans for managing risks to the data and infrastructure that business and society rely on.
- To construct cybersecurity frameworks that support regulatory reporting, insurance auditing and other corporate or legal requirements.
- To create methodologically sound procedures for measuring the effectiveness of cybersecurity.
- To design strategies that promote an organizational culture of cybersecurity.
- To influence executive decision-making by effectively communicating organizational impacts of cybersecurity risks.
- To justify cybersecurity efforts within the structure, function and mission of any organization (private or public).
- To integrate cybersecurity into enterprise risk-management strategies and policy.