The department encourages applications from those who:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Have attained an overall grade-point average of “B” or better in undergraduate coursework;
- Have completed courses in a broad range of liberal arts disciplines;
- Have acceptable recommendations from three individuals; and
- Have satisfactorily completed a personal statement of interest in pursuing graduate education.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are NOT required.
The Graduate School accepts new students into the online Master of Education program three times per year and considers applications on a rolling basis. Priority consideration is given to students whose applications and required materials are received by the following deadlines:
- Fall/August Admission (e-Term 1): Applications due June 15th
- Spring/January Admission (e-Term 3): Applications due November 15th
- Summer/May Admission (e-Term 5): Applications due March 15th