Tuition & Fees:
Tuition for 2020-21 Academic Year*:
- $650 per credit for New Hampshire (NH) residents
- $715 per credit for non-NH residents
*eTerm 5 2020 through eTerm 4 2021
Program Total Number of Credits: 30-32
Technology Fee per Semester:
- 1-4 credits $26.00
- 5-8 credits $52.00
- 9-16 credits $104.00
College Work Study and the Federal Unsubsidized Direct Loan are the two forms of federal financial aid available to Graduate Students. To apply, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The UNH priority deadline is March 1. This is the date by which the FAFSA must be received by the federal processor, however, if your application is received after March 1st you will still be considered for the Federal Direct Loan, which is not subject to the priority deadline.
The basic eligibility requirements to be considered for Financial Aid include:
- Attend classes at least half-time (5 or more credits per semester).
- Enrollment in a degree program.
- Documentation of United States citizenship or eligible non-citizen status.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress.